It is easy to deposit and withdraw funds to and from your account. You can deposit, withdraw and transfer funds between your SOLID ECN accounts within the Solid-Dashboard.
SOLID ECN may go for an exception in some circumstances when it is essential to return payment, But only if the client justifies the reason. Clients may submit a refund petition if the provider service was not as described or the service was not functioning appropriately.
Clients shall submit a cancellation request by emailing [email protected] A cancellation request must include the following information at least but not limited to:
- Full name of the client.
- Residential address.
- Photos of the client's ID and proof of address document.
- Contact email and phone number(-s).
- Trading account number(-s).
- Initial payment amount, date of payment, used payment method.
- Payment identification number(if any).
- The reasons for the cancellation are subject to the conditions stated below.
All received cancellation requests to be dealt with by the Company on the following terms and conditions:
- All requests shall be for genuine and acceptable reasons, and those reasons shall be described in detail by the Client in the cancellation request;
- The Company shall notify the client in cases where it is not possible to process the request due to card scheme or payment institution rules;
- All cancellation requests shall be processed within 2 business days or exceptionally more;
- The Company shall notify the client in cases when additional time is required;
- All cancellation requests shall be reviewed if the requested amount does not exceed the initial payment amount and as well as free margin of trading account;
- Any charges deducted by the payment institution, and also any losses or expenses suffered or incurred by the Company due to exchange rate is covered from the return amount.